A Catholic Apostolate Helping Children Worldwide
CARITAS For Children is a Catholic Lay Apostolate recognized within the Archdiocese of Chicago dedicated to developing relationships globally while impacting faith locally. At its core, CARITAS For Children provides financial assistance for the health, education, and general welfare of orphaned and disadvantaged children. This is done in partnership with the laity of the local Church and Catholic religious communities throughout the world. CARITAS brings a future and hope to children who have been born into a cycle of extreme poverty while creating a Christ-centered encounter with loving sponsors.
Executive Director of Ministry/Development
CARITAS For Children is a Global Ministry looking for a passionate and dynamic Executive Director of Ministry/Development.
The Priest filling this position will be an effective communicator in writing, an enthusiastic preacher, and preferably an experienced missionary. If you have a natural and heartfelt charism for human communication, a desire to perform the Sacraments globally, you will easily help us grow awareness of this special caritas mission among our existing sponsors and prospective caritas-loving families. Throughout this ministry, you will be giving real hope and a future to thousands of children worldwide! This will make a lasting difference in their lives as well as to all those who they, in turn, will touch with their love.
- You will collaborate with the Executive Director of CARITAS and our Development team by using your talent, energy, and knowledge, to build, reinforce, and extend awareness of our ministry regionally and throughout the country.
- This position will include reaching tens of thousands of people with a message you will develop and “preach”, going around the country in person, and will also be spread digitally, through the use of social media, and other channels.
- You will raise awareness about CARITAS For Children and establish special relationships with Catholic communities of faith and Institutes, including archdioceses, dioceses, parishes, schools, universities, retirement homes, and others where individuals and families come to learn about God.
- You will support our substantial plans for growing our CARITAS outreach throughout your travels by engaging in the new evangelization and helping with our Christ-centered fundraising efforts.
- You will serve the needs of all age groups with an occasional emphasis on young adults, creating international long- and short-term mission trips, and helping to form intentional disciples who will collaborate with us to expand the mission of CARITAS.
- You will grow and equip domestic and international volunteers to Advocate for CARITAS.
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please send a cover letter, resume and any other documents you wish to share, all in strict confidence. Please attach and email these to Christopher T. Hoar at [email protected]. You may also upload your information using the link below. Thank you for your time and interest.
Forward To A Brother Priest
If you know of anyone who would be interested in the position of Executive Director of Ministry and Development at CARITAS For Children, please provide their information below. The information entered below will only be used to email this page on your behalf and will not be used for any other purpose.